Monday, February 11, 2008

What I'm loving now: LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit


It's cold here, really, really cold... and coming from north Texas where it is usually warm anyway, this 11 and 17 degrees weirdness, is just that, weird, but I can remind myself of the warm and steamy days of summer with LaVanilla's Vanilla Grapefruit Body Cream and Fragrance Rollerball.

It was a late night, my little one was up and reminding me that young babies have awkward sleeping routines and I was watching HSN, yes, the Home Shopping Network. Did you know that Sephora has a regular boutique with great products at even better prices? I found that I can shop for fabulous products from the comfort of my own couch, ohh and addictive combination.

I was a little nervous about buying perfume online without trying it first, but I loved the idea of a healthy fragrance and with a bump sometimes you want just the very best. I wanted products with active botanicals, pure essential oils, and antioxidants to wrap your skin in healthy, nurturing goodness -- Lavanila delivered. I was pleasantly surprised and rewarded with compliment, after unsolicited compliment.

Vanilla Grapefruit is a warm, musky vanilla, with a bright note of sunny grapefruit. It's not the syrupy, nauseating ickiness that is so often called vanilla and that cream is just that a long lasting cream that I used in the hospital to soothe the rough spots and remind me after a difficult delivery that I am beautiful and this body is an awesome, powerful, graceful machine.

You can find the LaVanila line of products at Sephora stores nationwide, www.sephora.com or like I did at www.hsn.com

No comments: