Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Other blogs on my skim-through list

I'm sure that I can't be the only one, but there are several blogs that I love catching up with when I can. Some are guilty pleasures, some are more informational, but all fun.

Here are few of the links below.
Celebrity Baby Blog: www.celebrity-babies.com - full of pictures, stories and great, celeb-tested products.
Mommies with Style: www.mommieswithstyle.com - the name says it all.
Posh Cravings: www.poshcravings.com - put on by the folks at Posh Tots, cute stories and quick reads.
Elizabeth Hasselbeck's Blog at www.dreft.com
Danish Royal Watchers: http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com - to get my royal fix on
Connecting Moms: www.connectingmoms.com - to hook up with other moms and get the 411 on the Mommy-gossip

No comments: