Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cooling it down when it's hot outside



When it's hot and your skin is screaming try one of our favorite tips, Evian Spray. A secret of make-up artists, it helps moisturize and refresh skin. I love to gift it to pregnant and new mamas to help regulate temperature.

We buy the three packs and encourage mamas to keep one in the purse and in diaper bag and one in the car -- for those emergency hot flashes.

Available at www.drugstore.com, Sephora and CVS stores nationwide.

1 comment:

Survivors said...

Thanks for the tip from a mom of a seventeen year old! Yes my baby is seventeen. I love to hear about anything that will cool me down because I am a three time breast cancer survivor and hot flashes brought on by early menopause, protocol drugs, and just plain old summer weather are a part of my life. So much so that I re-invented the hand held fan for the modern woman. They are called flashin fannyes and come in 8 different colors, match every outfit and fit in any purse. Thought your readers would like to know about them because they are safe, natural, and cool you off instantly...not to mention they're fun and flirty. Check them out at www.flashinfannye.com
Thanks for the evian tip!
Julie