Friday, July 4, 2008

The Maxi Dress: Stylish solutions for the growing mother


I am a big fan of the Maxi Dress -- heck, who doesn't love a dress that is forgiving, feminine and versatile. I also love that this new trend will carry you through the hot summer months and transition easily with a sweet cardigan to the cool, early days of fall.

Here are some of my favorites:
(Note: With the generous fabric many non-maternity styles without fitted waists will work beautifully for the growing bump.)

Nicole Miller's Long Babydoll Dress in a brilliant exotic print
This is a yummy, sexy print that will have all eyes on you and celebrating your beauty.
Juicy Couture's Simple Ruffled Maxi is another option in a cool cotton.

These styles found at www.revolveclothing.com and www.nordstrom.com

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love to choose maxi dresses for summer time!! They are comfortable and easy to wear!! Nordstrom is my favorite place for buying them at affordable price!!