Friday, January 11, 2008

The Girls are Growing... Nursing Bras with Oomph




One perk of being a new, nursing motherhood is that my breasts are fabulous. Yes, I said it; and, they are, but a side effect of my new glorious cleavage is finding bras that fit, feel nice and survive my washing.

Here are my favorites.

1) Bravado's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra: "Designed to Melt into Your Body" (Ivory above)

This bra is my everyday favorite. It is soft, comfy and gives a beautiful, smooth shape under t-shirts with no nursing pad or nipple show-through. There is also a removable liner that I find useful for preventing leak-through. It comes in three basic colors, black, butterscotch and ivory. $45


2) Bella Materna's Adjustable Anytime Bralet (Slate Bra above)

The fabric that this bra is made of is amazing. It feels luxurious, silky smooth against the skin and gives great support without underwires. I have worn this bra, nursing or not, pregnant or not and it looks great everytime. What I also love about this bra is that I can just rinse it out in the sink and let it dry, and it does, quickly and beautifully. This one also comes in the basics, plus a lovely slate blue and a pinky blush. I recommend this bra to friends, regardlesss of their maternal status. $55

Pictures: Bravado and Bella Materna.

No comments: