Friday, March 7, 2008

CM2B Loves:Hip, Rockin Fashion for the Bump-set - Rock Star Maternity


Who doesn't love a great look? I love a great look that goes from the bump and beyond, that's what you'll find with the super hip and rock-star style from Rock starmoms maternity, yoga and children's line.

Seriously cool, fellow mom Leah Brumley has come out with a line that says, "I love my bump. I'm fabulous, and I want to show it." without going the cutesy floral and pastel route. There are fun camis, original tees, calming yoga sets and the most adorable Jimmy Hendrix little girl outfit that my daughter loves.

We tried the short-sleeve Funky Momma Tee in creamy soft cotton with a chocolate brown print. It fit beautifully and earned us several compliments from random strangers.

Find your Rock Star match at www.rockstarmoms.com

No comments: