Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Baby Panda: Unique Children's Goods with an Asian Flair


I'm always searching for new adorable goodies. Lately they have been geared to my one-year old, but as this pregnancy progresses I start to find myself looking for little boy things as well.

What I did find is The Baby Panda, an online-boutique featuring quality children's products with an Asian flair. Virginia mommy, Cynthia Poblete has put together an impressive gathering of unique products, adorable kimono dresses, Mommy and Me jewelry by the terrific folks at Baby Emi Jewelry and an eclectic mix of slings, plush pads and accessories for mom and baby alike.

What caught my eye for Z is this great little dress/blouse by Innies and Outies.

For more information, check them out and shop at www.thebabypanda.com

No comments: