Saturday, October 27, 2007

Little Luxuries for D-Day: Dearjohnnies gowns


As we get closer to D-Day (due day), I find myself looking for the goodies to stock the bag and here is one that I definetly one won't leave behind: my gown by Dearjohnnies.

As a mom that has been down this road once before, who remembers the non-descript, almost gane-green gown that is featured in the pictures from my daughter's birth, I was excited to learn of this product and wished that I had had one for Zenora's birth.

Dearjohnnies, made by the fabulous Rachel Zinny and company, are thoughtfully-designed hospital gowns kicked up several knotches. They come in a range soft, pretty fabrics trimmed with grosgrain. The gowns have snap-down sleeves that allow for easy breastfeeding access and snap from behind to give you a little coverage back there.

The gowns have been loved and worn by celebrities and local mommas alike. Every mom-to-be deserves a little delivery room luxury.

To pick up one of your own: visit Dearjohnnies at www.dearjohnnies.com

No comments: